The future of street lighting
The intelligent street lighting
slControl offers an intelligent street lighting solution. Energy consumption and therefore ongoing operating costs can be significantly reduced, without compromising comfort and security, by the targeted dimming of LED lights. In addition to reduced energy consumption, dimming also extends the lifetime of lights and makes a valuable contribution to reducing light pollution.
Street lights can be dimmed automatically through slControl, as long as no or just a little light is needed. If the sensors detect pedestrians, cyclists or cars the intensity of the lighting is raised and adapted for a specific street section. In addition to the standard built-in wireless communication, various sensors can be connected as required.
Overview of street lighting control
- Information about luminaire status for proactive maintenance and early detection of failures
- Individual adjustment of the illumination through smooth dimming
- Read and set the luminaire operating mode
- Read the power consumption and the operating times
- No ring connection required, as optionally equipped with dusk sensor
- Combines the respective advantages of the central and self-sufficient controls
- Real-time profiles with day-dependent dimming levels
- Active monitoring of the luminaire temperature
Street light control system
Compared to normal LED street lighting you increase energy efficiency up to 90% with the intelligent lighting system. This extends the lifetime of the luminaires and reduces maintenance costs.
The system can always be adapted to new conditions, so that a perfect illumination of the road is always guaranteed. Since the illumination of a street section is only increased as required, the light pollution can be considerably reduced.