Safe city - Smart city
All-in-One lighting and surveillance system with in-house Video Analytic Department (C3 Vision) offers the full package of engineering and software competence from planning to realization. We are a single source partner for the complete supply chain.
|Using new street lighting
infrastructure to provide:
- Adequate LED lighting
- CCTV surveillance
- Video security / analytics
- Customized solutions
|Fields of application:
- Traffic control
- Speed detection
- License plate recognition
- CCTV cameras
- Access control
- Crime prevention
- Crime detection
Remote control and
- areal security
- privacy protection
- license plate recognition
- face detection
for control centers
- provides a complete and instant overview of the installation
- full integration with video
- management system and map function (e.g. Google)
PROJECT PLANNING & ENGINEERING
- project planning including
- areas of surveillance
- specific requirements
CCTV security and analytics
Protects everything for you.
Even your privacy.
- Anonymvis encrypts your video images in real time where it makes sense.
- The video surveillance recognizes all security-relevant events, people, however, are pixelated.
- Thus the consistent protection of private sphere can be assured.
- The original images are as previously saved in the video management system. Access is granted only to a limited group of people.
- Pixelated video data cannot be reconstructed without the original data and is hence safe from misuse.
- The software also allows only partial pixelation of a frame.
Your safety in eyeshot.
Also around the corner.
- High level person detection for perimeter protection.
- Designed for outdoors and all weather conditions.
- Simplified scene configuration by using just 3 parameters.
- Uses a 3D scene model and machine learning for precise object classification.
- Seamless integration into VMS systems.
- Detection accuracy allows direct alarm forwarding to security centers.
- Computer vision algorithms, based on several years of joint research with leading European research institutes.
Knowing what matters.
You can count on it.
- Automatic visual analytics.
- People counting for top- and side view.
- Statistics in real time.
- Filter your data regarding time and location.
- Export data for post-processing.
- No restrictions in defining counting areas.
- Check each count event in the VMS alarm list if needed.
- Dedicated algorithms for various camera positions.
- Computer vision algorithms based on several years of joint projects with leading European research institutes.